- Obey County personnel and signs. It is for your safety.
- Anyone under 16 years of age and pets must remain in vehicle.
- High visibility safety vest must be worn at all times.
- Stay within 5 feet of your vehicle while unloading and 15 feet away from heavy equipment.
- No alcohol, drugs, weapons, salvaging, or loitering.
- Commercial refuse vehicles must have an operational back-up alarm.
The County is not responsible for damage to customer’s vehicle and/or equipment due to customer’s negligence or failure to follow site rules and reserves the right to deny access to anyone violating said rules or creating a safety hazard. Landfills are dangerous construction zones. Disposal is at customer’s own risk. All loads subject to inspection. Disposal of hazardous, toxic, flammable, corrosive, explosive and radioactive waste/materials may be prosecuted under Health and Safety Code 25189.5 and Penal Code 374.8. This listing may change at any time.